no right click

Monday, March 11, 2013

Personal Rig Upgrade NewEgg Unboxing

Here is a link to a quick video I made talking about the parts I ordered for the upgrade of my home personal computer.  This is my first attempt at an unboxing on camera and pretty much at YouTube uploading in general.  I did not do any editing to the video and I apologize for the shakiness and off centeredness of things at times.


I am going to try to do an overview of some sort and at a later time a review on the parts, but I do not yet know if it will get recorded for YouTube or not.

The part for the laptop was installed over the weekend, but I did not get a chance to film it.  I ended up doing it quickly because it is currently the only really good computer in the house and the battery was not able to charge at all.

Other than that, I hope you are able to enjoy it and I look forward to at least updating the upgrade process on the blog, if I do not get to film it.


No comments:

Post a Comment