no right click

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sorry for the lapse

I just want to say to anyone that actually subscribes to this or continues to read content on this, that I am sorry for the huge lapse in time that has come since my last post.

Things at my full-time job have become extremely busy lately and I have not had the time to put any new content together for this blog.

I hope to soon be able to bring more content to the blog in the way of more in-depth reviews of some of the equipment that I have and use everyday (though some of it is older now) and some things that I have coming to me.

I am also planning some things for my home network that I will try to document the trials and tribulations that I face during the setup on this blog as well.

Thank you for sticking with me and if you are a first time reader, welcome and thanks for stopping by.  Hope you will come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment