no right click

Thursday, November 1, 2012

CyberPowerPC

While putting together different scenarios for a potential gaming rig, either with all new stuff or a rebuild of my old Gateway PC, I came across several "pre-built" systems by CyberPowerPC.

They all seemed reasonably priced, but I started out under the "I want to build it" mentality.

After finally visiting the CyberPowerPC Website I am starting to second guess that...

They are offering you numerous choice on almost every component that would go into the computer, including (but not limited to) case, motherboard, CPU & cooler, RAM, GPU (up to 3 in one system), SSD and/or HDD, PSU, ODD, sound card, monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc..

Then you also have a choice of software including the choice between Windows 7 or Windows 8 and warranty.

I priced out a system that was very similar to what I thought would be the cost of the parts to do my complete system build (not rebuilding old computer) and thought, hey it's about the same price.  Then it dawned on me that my price was sans ODD, OS, keyboard and mouse (though I have the keyboard and mouse covered).

If you are looking for a gaming rig or even just to put together a nicely powerful system for general use, check them out.  I will note that I have absolutely no ties to them at all and have no advertisements that I gain from for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment